You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, May 18, 2009

Sick

Ugh, sick. I've had a fever for 5 days now. But this should be a godsend to me as a painter; I have a great excuse to stay in and paint this week (in fact, I'm supposed to stay in, eat, drink clear fluids, and rest). It's just a matter of carrying my tired butt to the painting table and starting.
We'll see how fevered painting looks, then.
I have a minotaur on deck, and then finally my flagstone re-basing project (yep, it's that week already.) I actually already got a start on that project. I'll try to get photos of what I've done so far...again, it's just a matter of getting a little energy built up to walk across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment