You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A few figures: Heresy and Games Workshop






Here are a few figures I painted over the weekend. Nothing new. An armored Big Boris from Heresy, and a few classic Games Workshop Warhammer Empire figures for my Empire mini-museum display. Just a couple more Empire figures to go with that little batch.
Ugh. I have a regiment of 20 halberdiers sitting on my painting table. I need to force myself to start painting them. If I don't get to them, the coming winter should force me into boredom, enough to drive me to put brush to figure.
A quick note: That first halberdier is painted in the colors of my repainted Empire Army -- Red and black with one or two quarters either striped or checkered with white.

1 comment: