You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, March 27, 2010

54mm Gladiators: My school of gladiators


Well, heck, I guess I couldn't finish this project without getting a group shot of my main players. The main portion of this project is over, but there are at least three more figures I want to ad before I move on to other things for a bit: One more thraex, a retiarius and a class of gladiator that seems to have a been a combination of secutor and murmillo (you'll see whenever I get it done.)
(The Egyptian columns are resin pieces I got from Armorcast years ago.)

1 comment:

  1. A great looking project, I keep checking out 40mm scale ranges of figures, thank to your insiration.

    Keep up the good work

    All the best

    Airhead

    ReplyDelete