You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friends of the Ghostbusters: Paranormal investigators on the horizon

I've put in a couple orders for some modern civilian figures which I intend to paint up as paranormal investigators to go alongside my Ghostbuster figures. I picked up a bunch of Heresy's scientists and civvies (their "not-Dr Who" figures). I also picked up a priest and some college students (to be interns) from Reaper's Chronoscope line. Still not sure what game to use these in, though (Avalon Hill's) Betrayal in House on Haunted Hill, and (FFG's) Mansion of Madness might be appropriate.

In the meantime, I have my friend Joe's Rat King from Copplestone Castings to paint up. I'll have to pick up some new primer first, but I have the next few painting weeks planned now. Modern civilians. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment