You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ghostbusters: A few bases to cover


The paranormal investigators haven't arrived yet, but that's given me time to throw together a few modern bases using greenstuff, spit and and a needle. Greenstuff is the medium, spit is the lubricant and the needle is the tool.
They're a little rough this time around, but I don't mind. I made a little variety: brick, tile, wood, concrete, and one with the end of a carpet runner. Lucky for me, I had just enough bases left over for the new figures coming.

Another idea for a game I could use the Ghostbuster figures in: Doom. Hell, I don't have to change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment