You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quick update: A few fighters ordered

GN-13 Street Toughs from Copplestone Casting's Gangsters range
My current stable of pulp boxers/fighters don't quite fill a small Chessex case, so I've ordered one more pack of Copplestone Casting's Street Toughs pack (GN-13). I actually already have a couple sets of this pack, but there is enough potential for conversion in it, I think. Conversions I plan for this latest copy of the set include making a couple of the fighters bareheaded; adding a hat to one who has no hat (probably could just do one head swap?); and extending the last one's jacket into a pea coat, so that he looks more as if he belongs on the wharf.

I've also have a couple beat cops I'm going to paint up. Sure, why not, they can join in the fight, too.

1 comment: