You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finished boxers



Ok, so I finished my last boxers tonight instead of this weekend. The fellow in the suspenders is the same figure I used for my sailor conversion. I pulled his arms out a bit so that it looks like he's trying to do a toughman pose. The other figure is a basic conversion; whereas I removed the hair and added a hat to my previous boxer, this one I removed his hat and gave him hair.

That's it. No more boxers for a while. Now, I have to sit and wait for Two Hour Wargames' "Smokers" game to come out. I'll pass the time with Friday Night Fights until then. I'll also post a couple group shots of all my fighters here in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment