You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, November 10, 2013

54mm Machinas: Builds done; paint started

The last two cars are built, and I've applied the first coats of paint. I added large drum magazines to the Chevy's guns. I'll probably have both of these finished tomorrow.

The ram car has all its base colors applied. The car still needs to have its rust and dust applied. The Chevy (which I've named St. Chevy's Censer -- the exhaust pipe looks like it's good for laying down a smoke screen) has all of its rust done. I need to use some black to pick a few details out of the rust (such as the guns and the tires.) I also need to add the (American) Indian designs on the Chevy.



1 comment: